The Dip-San® Self Cleaning Brush System was developed to provide a totally hygienic alternative to the traditional toilet brush. Our product platform has been designed for both "at home" and a diverse range of "away from home" toilet environments such as hospitals, care homes, hotels, offices and schools. With floor standing, wall mounted and portable variations to choose from, Dip-San® provides a flexible and cost effective system to suit all cleaning regimes.
- • Remove Brush
- • Flush away used solution
- • Fill reservoir with water to the top of the internal agitation ribs (see blue arrow)
- • Add 20ml Dip-San® Cleaning Fluid (using dosing chamber on 1 Litre product)
- • Replace brush
- • Now ready to use
Recommended Refresh Rates
- • In cubicle Dip-San® – weekly change
- • Portable Dip-San® – change every 20 toilet cleans.
Cleaning Fluid Dosing Pack
Specially developed for use with Dip-San®, the foaming action ensures Dip-San® Cleaning Fluid
has increased contact time with the toilet bowl during the cleaning process. Concentrate is
coloured blue with a fresh herbal scent providing added in-cubicle air freshening.
Standard 1 Litre pack (50 x 20ml doses) with measuring chamber to aid economical use;
Key chemical & environmental info;
- • Deactivates MRSA, C Difficile, HIV, Hep B, C and many more
- • Kills micro-organisms that give rise to unpleasant odours
- • Classified as Non Hazardous – very low health hazard
- • Contains only biodegradable raw materials, does not contain NTA, EDTA or HEDTA
- • Very low environmental impact
Save money on cleaning chemicals
The Dip-San® toilet cleaning system is designed for keeping both brush and toilet in a totally
hygienic state, no other toilet cleaning chemicals are required, other than those for lime scale
removal purposes in hard water areas.
Top-Tip – Add 50ml of Dip-San® concentrate to a 750ml trigger spray and top up with water for cleaning toilet surrounds, sinks taps etc.
- • The toilet brush is the same length as most traditional toilet brushes, however, it does sit 4 inches higher due to the internal reservoir feature.
- • The integrated vessel lid on the brush contains the spring mechanism and provides additional protection from splash backs during the cleaning process.
- • Vessel opening is large to help avoid the soiled toilet brush head making contact with the vessel rim and subsequent liquid dripping down the outer surface.
- • Removable base is wide to provide stability to resist being accidentally knocked over.
- • The addition of cleaning fluid in the reservoir provides a lower centre of gravity further adding to stability.
- • Wall mounting option allows unhindered cubicle floor cleaning.
- • Portable option allows hygienic transportation between cubicles during cleaning rounds.